Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; the Abryanz Style And Fashion Awards are back! The hottest red carpet event in the region is here, for its seventh edition; and you know their cool is unmatched! So let’s all bring our glitz and glamour to the Kampala Serena Hotel, and let the star in you shine!
Africa’s biggest red-carpet event, the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards(ASFAS) return to Kampala Uganda for the 7th edition.
The awards show celebrates and acknowledges African fashion industry stakeholders including fashion designers, models, icons, media influencers amongst others.
On 13 December 2019, at the Kampala Serena hotel, the ASFAS once again will be broadcasted live on Uganda’s leading broadcaster NTV Uganda, DStv channel 190, spice tv will shine a spotlight on African fashion on the 7th edition of the ASFAS.
The annual celebration of African fashion creatives, the ASFAS are back under the theme ‘the starz’ set to be the biggest edition yet with a mission to shine a global spotlight on the African fashion industry while highlighting creativity, achievement, and excellence. The awards seek to highlight the tradition of selflessness of the African nation to uplift one another through advancements of adaption and the modern generation that tirelessly challenges the socio-political global status quo.
2019 official award categories
- Icon award
- Lifetime achievement award
- Positive change
- Special recognition award for innovation
- Fashion designer (Uganda &africa)
- Model of the year (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion stylist (Uganda & Africa)
- Hairstylist (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion photographer (Uganda & Africa)
- Makeup artist (Uganda & Africa)
- Stylish male artiste (Uganda & Africa)
- Music video award (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion media excellence award (Uganda & Africa)
- Male fashionista of the year (Uganda & Africa)
Be on the lookout for how you can be a part of this unforgettable fashion experience. The nominee lines are officially open and you can start nominating your favourites to take part!